Skip to content
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of Beaver Solutions team, the system administrator will:
- Be responsible for operating and maintaining the company’s customer Global IT infrastructure.
- Install, configure, deploy and upgrade IT systems in accordance with the company’s plans.
- Monitor IT systems and perform daily routines to ensure stability and high availability.
- Provide support to Beaver Solutions customers.
- Over 4 years of experience in system administration, including the following:
- Microsoft Windows server 2008/2012/2016 administration.
- Active Directory – Forests / Sites / Replication / Gpo etc.
- Experience in Microsoft Dfs, Dhcp, Dns & Print servers
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
- Experience with Microsoft office 365 and Google apps
- SCCM management – advantage
- 3 years of experience in big virtualization environment
- Highly organized, motivated and creative with the ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge & understanding backup and DR systems
- Monitoring systems and tools.
- Scripting skills are required (Bash, PowerShell).
- Linux/Unix & Mac systems administration – advantage
- MCSE/MCITP certification – Must.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, a team player.
- High level troubleshooting, Service oriented
- High availability in emergency situations on unusual hours nights and weekends